Monday, August 20, 2007

Southwest Airlines DIng, Ding, Ding

Southwest Airlines has continued to be my favorite airlines ever since it's humble beginnings at Love field and the incredible visonary leadership of Herb Kelleher. They now have yet another reason to stay loyal. a new desktop widget that delivers even deeper savings on Southwest Airlines Air fares. If that was not enough, they have an online game called Win with Ding, that was developed by PrizeLogic. The team at PrizeLogic are great at creating online contests, and games. So check out the game and have some fun to break up your day at the office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a good airlines, I use them as often as I can. I have already saved almost $1000 from using Ding. I liked the win with ding game too, even though I didn't win today.