Friday, September 7, 2007

Who is the hot guy in the suit at eMarketing.com

I recently went to the eMarketing website and noticed that it changed. There is a hot guy in a suit saying something... to be honest I don't even pay attention because this guy is so hot. His eyes, his haircut, the way he looks in that suit...
Ok, on my 10th visit to emarketinginc.com I listened more closely to his dreamy voice and found out that the agency is asking people for help to change their name from emarketing to something else. If you go to the site, you can submit your ideas. I only have one question. Are they serious? I mean what kind of marketing company needs help coming up with a new name? They are in markteing for crying out loud. Shouldn't they be experts in that? It must be some kind of publicity stunt. Either way, I don't care because the guy in the suit at emarketinginc.com is so hot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God this site blows... why should I be naming their agency, grow a brain and do it yourself! Oh, and that guy in the video is a total nerdjob.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your jealous. While this blog is kinda lame, I went to that emarketing website and that guy is pretty cute. I really question any marketing agency that needs help coming up with a name. If it IS a PR stunt, it is a stupid one, because people will think your a bunch of morons who can't think of a name. Can that be good PR? How is that going to attract customers? nonetheless, The guy in the suit is cute.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.